Emmanuel United Church facilities are available for your event! They include the sanctuary (weddings only) and the hall/kitchen with tables and chairs. For more information including about fees related to facilities use, contact the church office, (705)946-4949, email@example.com. Availability may vary due to conflicts with other events, pandemic restrictions, etc.
Facility rental rules
- To avoid booking conflicts, all facility rentals must be arranged and paid for through the Church Office. Our staff will approach any other group about using anything beyond what’s in the contract (appliances not part of contract, catering by United Church Women, etc.).
- No rentals are permitted during any worship service.
- Sunday rentals must be approved by the Emmanuel board.
- Security must be on site during the rental. Security is defined as the person who will:
- ensure the building is open to the renter(s);
- operate the lift as needed;
- remain on site during the rental period to answer questions;
- ensure the building is left in satisfactory condition; and
- close and lock the building after use.