Emmanuel United Church facilities are available for your event! They include the sanctuary (weddings only) and the hall/kitchen with tables and chairs. For more information, contact the church office, (705)946-4949, email@example.com.
Facility rental rules
- To avoid booking conflicts, all facility rentals must be arranged and paid for through the Church Office. Our staff will approach any other group about using anything beyond what’s in the contract (appliances not part of contract, catering by United Church Women, etc.).
- No rentals are permitted during any worship service.
- Sunday rentals must be approved by the Emmanuel board.
- Security must be on site during the rental. Security is defined as the person who will:
- ensure the building is open to the renter(s)
- operate the lift as needed
- remain on site during the rental period to answer questions
- ensure the building is left in satisfactory condition
- close and lock the building after use
- Sanctuary (weddings only): $150
- Main hall: $100 per day (max. 120 people)
- Small meeting room: $25 per day (max. 8–10 people)
- Building security: $14 per hour (min. 3 hours)
- Custodial deposit: $25 (refundable if not required)
- Damage deposit: $100 (refundable minus security)
Example: Five-hour rental of main hall
Deposit: $100 use of hall + $25 custodial deposit (refundable) ) + $100 damage deposit (refundable) = $225 deposit
Final charge (after deposit refund if applicable): $100 use of hall + $70 building security (5 hours at $14/hour) = $ 170